Sunday, May 20, 2007

The best present I received…..and...The best present I gave….

The best present I received…..

The best birthday present I ever received was a teddy bear. My ex-boyfriend was given to me. I was very happy received that present. Before that I don’t ever when received a teddy bear from anyone….
I very like a teddy bear that he gave to me because it was a big teddy bear….
It has a nice color and soft feather. A teddy bear gave a deep meaning to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking of him every time I look that bear. A bear very special in my life. A bear very cute and I love the bear…..



The best present I gave….

The best I gave my friend is a special card for the birthday. The card, I make use the recycle paper. It is the first time I make a special card for my love friend…..
My friend very happy and appreciate my present. The card very special for gave your life. The size card very big and very colorful card…
Many interesting picture in a card. In card, I create one poem. The poem I create special for my friend. My friend still keeps my card in our memory and the card makes I remember my friend….
Thank you my friend….

1 comment:

tokkeris said...

teddy bear?I am sorry..I am hunting the real bear..hehe:p