Sunday, May 27, 2007

my first crush....

myspace codes
Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com




my first crush,i current form 4.I admirer for one person in my class...
this boy is good boy,handsome and caring boy...
i like style the boy..not don't person i think admirer this boy...
one day, my best friend read my diary at school.my friend in the know i admirer the boy...
at this time..my friend very like disturb me..i very ashamed...!!!!
my best friend inform the day of birth this boy..the correctness,day of birth this boy in a month.i think,i give he something for a birthday.my friend don't know i will give present to a boy...i suggest make a card and buy something for he...a card i make very special for he...
the present i give my best friend for give the he...i tell my friend 'don't tell,this present i give.
one day,my friend tell he about a present.my friend tell a present i give.i very ashamed....
since the day,i very ashamed for talk he..my friend tell me.the boy have a girlfriend.i very disappointed.....
girlfriend this boy,same class with me...
i very...very...very...ashamed....
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

3 comments:

misz_A said...

hey you...where is your latest post??? u should have posted an entry on chatting experience last weekend

misz_A said...

please visit my blog for the latest blog topic

misz_A said...

huh??????