Sunday, June 24, 2007

FINAL EXAM….TENSION !!!!!!!!!!

This week final exam starting. I will bored and tension .many chapter can read. I very bored to study TMK .Many chapter I can thing and I don’t like to memorize this subject. I hope I can study hard and memorize this subject. Subject TMK 264 is very interesting .i have many information with this topic .ENG 263 I very happy to study this subject .this subject ,I can do blog and write the letter example enquiry letter, memorandum and etc .shot semester I very happy because 2 subject I can take this semester .I can relax every evening because evening I not have a class .i study every night .at night a feel easy to study because at night silent ,all people already to sleep.

1 comment:

tokkeris said...

Tension once again?calm down miss...there's an answer..if look inside your heart..there is the strentgh to carry on.Buena fortuna!