Sunday, June 24, 2007

THE BEST MOVE I WACTH

Last year, I watch cinema a story shrek. Shrek the best story. I like the story because the story very happenings and shrek very cute. the story very interesting story. I have finish to watch shrek 1,2 and 3.the third part shrek very interesting and adventure story because shrek have many challenge with he wife, princess Fiona.shrek and wife come back for see family princess Fiona, but shrek fear because shrek feel family Fiona not receive them. Family princess Fiona very surprise to look shrek. shrek is a ORGE. all people very shock to see shrek. My friend very like to watch shrek.i like the character shrek. shrek is are person honesty,humane and the best man for the life princess Fiona. princess Fiona very loving shrek…..I happy to watch sherk 3…This is the best story.

No comments: